Best Physiotherapists in Hulimavu, Bangalore. CAPAAR doctors say that Physiotherapy is the healthcare occupation that aims to maintain, develop and restore maximum functional ability throughout our life. It is the treatment of a physical disability, movement, malfunction, or pain by exercise, massage, aquatic therapy, etc., without the use of medicine or surgery. It also helps to prevent the diseases, injury or trauma and also helps in restoring normal body functioning.
In Physiotherapy, we have many specialties such as Pediatric Rehabilitation, Geriatric Rehabilitation, Oncology Rehabilitation, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Respiratory Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Rehabilitation, Neurological Rehabilitation, Sports Rehabilitation, Post Operative Rehabilitation etc. Some of our Best Physiotherapists in Hulimavu, Bangalore assists the patient in the movement restoration will include the following:
- Muscle strength evaluation and quantification.
- Physiotherapy exercises to maintain and increase joint range of motion.
- Evaluate and train sitting and standing balance.
- Physical therapy exercises to increase strength, endurance, and coordination with other specific muscle groups or the entire body.
- Use various physical therapy modalities such as both superficial and deep heat and cold as well as hydrotherapy techniques, electrical stimulation, traction and massage for pain relief.
- Aid in-home evaluation to make the environment barrier-free and accessible.
- Assess the patient’s wheelchair needs, including maintenance and assist with individualized wheelchair prescriptions.
- Progressive gait training with or without ambulatory aids.
- Exercises to reduce spasticity.
At CAPAAR the Best Physiotherapists in Hulimavu, Bangalore. Our doctors say that Through Physiotherapy exercises, we can improve the parts of our baby which have been affected by some injuries or diseases. For example, arthritis is a long-term condition that causes pain and makes the joints stiff. For these types of conditions, physiotherapy helps to keep the joints movable and strengthen the surrounded muscles.
Physiotherapists may work in hospitals, private practices or with the social services. Working with the social services, for example, they provide care in the community for elderly people. Of late, people are increasingly resorting to physical therapy as a holistic healing method to achieve a healthier life.