Best Audiologist in Bangalore | CAPAAR is the Best Hearing Clinic in Bangalore that offers advanced hearing treatments with well-experienced audiologists.
Hearing is the most vital thing for your infant. Difficulties in hearing negatively affect your child’s development in regards to speech, language, and social skills. Nowadays’ child deafness is becoming a very common issue in India. Most of the cases we can’t even understand their hearing difficulties and that becomes a severe problem in the latter age.
So, it’s always better to take your child to an audiologist at an early age.
Most of the parent gets confused that when should they take their child for an audiologist. I would suggest every parent for observing their infant’s behavior to sound, since day one after their birth. But you can better detect the hearing difficulties from the age of 7 months. Search for the symptoms that indicate your baby has hearing difficulties.
Symptoms for Hearing problems – Best Audiologist in Bangalore
- 7 to 12 months. Make loud noises around your baby. Call him/her by name. Notice if your baby is reposing instantly or not.
- 16 to 18 months. Within this time your baby should speak a few words like ‘mama,’ ‘papa,’ ‘data’, ‘Nani’, or any other simplest word used around them. If you find your child in not speaking these words, you should book an appointment for an audiologist.
- 37 to 48 months. Sometimes you find that your child speaks lots of words those are hardly understandable. Most of the parents take it easy, thinking speech will get clear over time. This is the most common mistake, nowadays parents do. It might be possible for your baby’s speech is not clear as they find it difficult to hear what do say. It’s better to take the suggestion of an audiologist in this regard.
- Before going to an audiologist you might be nervous about the process of checkups. So it’s better to have a basic idea about the procedures.
- 0 to 1 year of age. Usually, audiologists prefer to carry out a diagnosis test while your baby is sleeping. So no need to worry that your baby will get frightened during the tests.
- 1 to 3 years of age. For this age range, we get your child to listen to several beeps and whistle and ask them to respond by some audio divides, like puppets, instantly.
- 4 to 5 years. Play activities are the most used strategy for these age range. For example, your child will be seating with closed eyes in front of an audio button and the audiologist might drop a blog or any other thing. Your child has to press the button as soon as he listens to the dropping sound of that element.
- School-age children. For this age range, audiologists might suggest auditory processing assessments. Such assessments include checking of spoken instruction remembrance, understanding the difference ‘K’ and ‘G’ or ‘T’ and ‘D,’. Following audio instruction in presence of lots of background noise, etc.
Apart from these all age checkup process includes, looking inside your child’s ear to test the eardrum and middle ear.
So it’s all basic processes and none of this harm your child. No need to worry about that. But yes, I must suggest that always choose a registered, experienced, and well-rated audiologist in Bangalore