Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Treatment in Hulimavu, Bangalore | CAPAAR
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) Symptom may affect a children’s ability to learn. Most of the people think that ADHD may cause due to lack of discipline or a family life. In fact, here are some environmental factors that play a vital role that causes ADHD Symptoms:
1. Genetics: ADHD symptoms tend to run in families. Studies show that one in four kids with a diagnosing of ADHD will have a close family member with ADHD.
2. Lead exposure: Studies have shown a relationship between lead exposure and Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) symptoms in youngsters. By old plumbing fixtures, the lead may enter a child’s drinking water.
Youngsters may additionally be exposed to lead paint. “These exposures may extend to increase the risk of ADHD”.
3. Cigarettes and alcohol: Two toxins that are shown to extend the chance of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in kids are cigarette smoke and alcohol. During Pregnancy, these smoking and drinking may associate with serious health risk for both mother and fetus.
4. Medications taken during pregnancy: When a study done by our doctors they found that children of women who were treated with a medication called labetalol (Normodyne, Trandate) for high blood pressure during pregnancy had a significantly higher risk of ADHD.
It means that some medications given to a mother may interface with fatal oxygen.
5. Fluoride: Our new research found that states with a higher portion of artificially fluoridated water had a higher prevalence of ADHD. This study has examined the relationship between exposure to fluoridated water and Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) prevalence among children and adolescents.
Due to exposure to fluoride in drinking water, the findings are at high risk for ecological fallacy from different years.
6. Sugar and sugar substitute: Possibility of ADHD may cause by both refined sugar and sugar substitutes. Most of the studies show that neither sugar nor sugar substitutes have an effect on children’s behavior or their mentality.
According to NIMH, after more researchers, they recommended that sugar is not linked to ADHD symptoms than there is research to support an association between the two.
7. Celiac disease and food allergies: Some researchers say that intolerance or food allergies like within the intolerance to protein gluten seen in celiac disease could be an ADHD symptom.
By this research, we came to know that a small percentage of children may get some relief from ADHD symptoms with diet restrictions. “Food nutritional and allergies may play a vital role”.
8. Food additives: These food additives might also cause the ADHD through food coloring or food preservatives. It also may cause more. Recently through research, we came to know that connection between these additives may increase in ADHD Symptoms.
“The effects of food additives are probably negligible for most children with ADHD, but some children may be more sensitive than others”.
The researchers found that children who had high levels of pesticide in their urine had almost doubled the risk of ADHD as children who had undetectable levels.
10. Complications during pregnancy: Many research shows that ADHD leads to a difficult pregnancy. These complications may affect the fetal development in the womb and also the baby’s brain during delivery.
These complications can be identified include high blood pressure during pregnancy, bleeding before the birth of the baby, babies who remain in the womb beyond their due date, long delivery time, and anything that impacts the baby’s oxygen supply during birth.